|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||500 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
Model No.: LX-484
Fill in your information in customization page. When customizing your product, you will get EXACTLY what you typed in the Font Color you requested. Font Color is special Embroidery Color! Double check your order! All Name Tapes are Centered
Fabric Embroidery: Black,White, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Red, Forest Green, Pink, Hot Pink
Fabric Background: White,Black,Royal Blue,Navy Blue,Red,Yellow,Pink. or choose a number from the image
100% full refund if customer not satisfied in my product and don't receive my parcel
How to Iron on embroidery Patches
1. lay out your jacket, sash or backpack and decided where exactly you want the cloth embroidery patch to be placed.
2. Place the fashion embroidery patches in the position you chose.
3. Heat up an iron. Turn it to the hottest setting your fabric can tolerate. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off, and that your iron isn't full of water.
4. Place a thin towel over the woven label embroidery patch. Take care not to disturb the position of the patch. The towel will protect the patch itself and the surrounding fabric.
5. Position the heated iron over the patch and press down. Hold the iron there for about 15 seconds. Apply as much pressure as you can by pressing down firmly.